You are here
Millennials at Work: New Blog Series Offers Insight into Next-Generation Workforce
Millennials are quickly becoming the largest generation in the workforce. This highly influential population is starting to shape the way we do business and workplace culture.
“Every generation is different with unique strengths and weaknesses. Understanding millennials and how they think and operate in the workplace is a crucial component to creating harmonious work environments with proper employee engagement and collaboration,” says Haj Carr, founder and CEO of TrueLine Publishing.
New blog series highlights millennials
At Canadian Business Executive, we recognize this trend and we’ve set out on a mission to capture millennials in the workplace, across a multitude of industries. We want to put a face to successful millennials who are an integral part of their organizations.
Who are they? Where do they come from? What do they have to offer? How do they shape their organizations and work with older coworkers?
The millennial blog series strives to answer these questions by providing a glimpse into the lives of this new generation workforce.
Share your story
Do you employ someone who fits this description? Perhaps you’re a millennial in a leadership role. We want to hear from you. Canadian Business Executive is now accepting submissions to be a part of this blog series.
Submissions will be accepted now through fall 2016.
Please include a word document or PDF with responses to the following, as well as a high-resolution headshot.
- What is your name?
- What is your official title? Provide brief job description.
- How did you end up at your current job? Education? Previous work experience?
- What do you like about your company?
- What do you think millennials bring to the table?
- If millennials could improve / counter a (perceived) negative character flaw, what should that be in your opinion?
- Many baby boomers have started to retire. Have you learned something from a baby boomer that you are particularly thankful for?
- iPhone or Android or something else… is there something else?
- Instagram or Snapchat?
Email submissions to email@example.com.